Repairs and renovation, are an area I’ve spent a lot of time involved with.
I’ve renovated three of my own homes for both sale and rental. Plus I’ve been involved in the renovations and repairs of many more buildings, both residential and commercial.
If it’s broken, I can look to repair it. If it’s new, I should be able to install it. If it needs a revamp, I can work with you to renovate it.
Here’s a quick list of the most common home repair and renovation tasks I often carry out:
- Shelving units build / installation
- Painting and Decorating
- Gib board repair / replastering
- Earthquake preparation (tying back flatscreen TVs, fixing back shelves, etc.)
- Kitchen renovation / refit
- Kitchen cupboard adjustment / door alignment
- Lock installation
- Door and window replacements
- Door adjustment / trimming after new carpets
- Floating floor installation
- Bathroom repairs / refits
- Tile laying
- Skirting board replacement
- Coving installation / replacement
- Attic ladder installation
- Appliance fitting / testing